Job Experience and College/University credit (if applicable).
Trainings and Professional Development Opportunities.
Select paid opportunities, per project basis.
Start Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
End Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
As a Trending Socials intern, you will collaborate with our team and learn how to develop marketing campaigns for clients, and contribute your own ideas. Learn how to interpret audience insights and relevant industry data. Set measurable goals and implement new discoveries.
Develop your digital marketing and content creation skills. Sharpen these skills all while bringing your own flair and creativity to the table. Collaborate on existing client projects and help bring new ideas to life.
Work with a fast growing social media marketing agency that works directly with small businesses in the Bay Area and nationally. While most of our clients are locally based here in San Francisco, our reach is national with a few clients in other states, and we plan on working with more…
An interest in social media marketing is a must. An interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Video Content Creation (in front or behind the camera)
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. If you’re in college and if applicable, we can work with you and your college/university to help you earn college credit. Must have a cell phone, laptop and reliable internet service.
Experience with the Google Suite software tools is required (Drive, Sheets, Docs).
A knowledge of graphic design and editing software is a plus, but not required (i.e. Photoshop, Canva, etc.).
Some of the required duties depend on interest and skill, and include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Create and develop marketing collateral for select clients.
- (social media graphics, video clips, animations)
- Use an automated social media scheduling tool to schedule content
- Engage with our client accounts and respond to likes, comments and DM’s
- Participate in team meetings; brainstorm with the team about upcoming campaigns and new client pitches/projects
- Generate and interpret analytic reports
- Must have own laptop, cell phone and access to internet
- Excellent written communication skills
- A desire to work alongside a growing company with opportunities to grow within it
- Flexibility, ability to work on projects some weekends, and travel on-site, occasionally
- Experience with Google Drive, Buffer, Canva a plus +
- Experience with PhotoShop/Photography/Graphic Design software a plus ++
What You’ll Gain:
Learn our content creation process for creating social media marketing campaigns and strategies for clients.
Learn about organic vs. paid social media content and learn how to optimize ads and ad spend on Facebook and Instagram.
Become proficient with industry tools and digital marketing software:
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- Sked Social
Post-Internship: employment opportunities, while not guaranteed, are highly likely, pending funding and work availability.
Time Commitment: 10 hours a week (minimum 8 hours). Weekly check-ins (flexible). Work from anywhere with a reliable phone and internet connection.
- Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, write a statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) expressing why you think this is a good fit.
- Include samples of your work (if applicable)
- Submissions due Friday, February 18, 2022