OCA-Asian Pacific American Advocates is now accepting applications for the OCA-UPS Gold Mountain Scholarships. There are two types of awards provided:
- $2,000 to 15 high school students who are graduating this year and starting college/university in the fall
- $2,500 to 4 undergraduate students who will be starting their senior year in the fall
- Applicants must identify as Asian American or Pacific Islander (AAPI).
- Applicants must be first-gen
- Applicants do not need to be a U.S. citizen. DACA students or undocumented students must have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) to be eligible for this scholarship.
- If awarded a scholarship, applicants may be required to submit either a 2021 or 2022 tax return.
- Applicants must not be a child or dependent of:
- an OCA National staff member,
- an OCA Executive Council member,
- or an OCA Business Advisory Council member.
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT.
Learn more and apply here: https://www.ocanational.org/scholarships
For questions, please contact email@example.com