You can now get 4 free Covid-19 At-Home Tests! Order will usually ship in 7-12 days.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Orders that take place on January 17th and 18th will be screened based on an Equitable Distribution Index (EDI) and COVID-19 risk factor ZIP Code list required and compiled by the White House and CDC. On January 19th, the White House order page will be open to all households nationally.
- Community-based organizations can assist community members in placing orders for their household (with permission).
- The information needed for the order is first name, last name and household address.
- One package of four COVID-19 rapid tests can be ordered per household.
- Your order cannot use a place of business address.
- If community members would like to track their package, an email address can be included. The same email address can be used to track multiple orders.
- Organizations cannot place bulk orders through this program as it is resident focused.
To order yours, go to https://www.covidtests.gov/